We are here to make your diving visit to the Okinawa Main Island an experience you will not forget. Onnason has the famous , underwater "Blue Cave" that will definitely satisfy you for sure.
Our 6 appeals!
1) We have a diving shop where, you can come for reception, prepare your gear and change for the Diving trip.
(We can assist and advise you where you should stay)
2) We have 4 reception time to catering to your travel plans.
3) We offer Boat diving plan but with your request, we can arrange a beach dive as well. We can also decide your best diving location from the weather condition on the day of diving.
4) We will divide the guide groups into the type of diving you like and your skill. If your a photographer, we can concentrate on each shot and go slow, if your a beginner and want to go refresh your skills, we can assist you.
5) We have staffs who are skilled in underwater photography. We may be able to give you an advice on how and what to look for. Please tell us what you looking for.
6) We can advise and take you to a diving site where you and your non-diving travel companion can enjoy.
7) Although we regularly dive the local ocean, we sometimes go out on an excursion diving trips to , Minna Island, I.e. Island, Aguni Island, US Edmonds wreck dive. Please check our excursion trip schedule.
【Note from NPO】
On the day of Diving, the Diving Shop will have limited English available. But please don't be alarmed. NPO will assist regarding prior questions and enquiry for your booking. We will advise you how your diving will be on the day. The Guide will communicate with you using translation application on land and during your dive, sign language with will be reviewed before your dive.
Booking & Pay Method
- Booking through NPO Japan Diving Experience
The booking will be done through NPO Japan Diving Experience. NPO Japan Diving Experience will try to clarify your concerns before your diving trip.
●Health check and requirement:
If you have or had any medical issues stated below, we would require you to consult with your doctor about your diving activity. We will check your health status on the day of diving and may ask you to cancel your booking, if we find any health status issue.
1)If you are over 60
2)High/Low blood pressure
4)Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
10)Alcoholism or heavy hangover
【Note from NPO】
Diving in Japan, like other diving service around the globe, require you to fill out a "Medical form" before diving. Refusing to do this, you may not be allowed to dive due to safety precautions.
NPO Japan Diving Experience advises you to proactively fill out the form linked from below.
It is a Medical Statement provided by The World Recreational Scuba Training Council (WRSTC).
Link to RSTC Medical form
*The price does not include Tax.
The diving fee may change without notice so please inquire NPO Japan Diving Experience for details.
If the diving tour is cancelled by the diving service due to weather, the cancellation policy will not apply.
If the diving booking is cancelled due to the guests private reasons, below cancellation policy will apply,
-1Day before your booked diving tour 50%
-On the day of your booked diving tour 100%
(Important) Please contact the diving service directly for the 1day and on the day cancellation.
*The does not include tax
*The rental fee may change without notice so please inquire NPO Japan Diving Experience for details.
1-29 Maeganeku, Kunigamigun Onnason, Okinawa prefecture
By Rental car
Approx. 60min from Naha airport
Using the Okinawa Expressway
Approx.10min from Ishikawa Interchange(IC)
Turn right toward Nago on Route58 after exiting the Express way.
By Airport Limozine Bus
Approx. 60min from Naha airport. Get off at "Hotel Moon Beach(Front gate)"(8Min from Bus Stop)
Bus fare (One way) Adult 1,600yen Child(3-11Year)800yen
By Schedule local Bus
Approx.70min from Naha Airport
Take the Number120 Bus to Nago Bus Terminal.
Get off at "Maeganeku "Stop. (1min walk for Bus stop)